27 Circuits of Wiring Mastery
Designed for fully outfitted vehicles,
such as patrol and K9 units, or any complex build.
CH27.1 Technical Features
- 27 circuits (18x16gauge, 4×12 gauge, 4×10 gauge).
- 7 hot circuits (redx4, yellowx3).
- 1 Bypass circuit.
- 1 Siren Mute circuit (insert the siren mute resistor to this output to reduce 90% of siren volume when servicing the siren).
- 6 Switched outputs (orangex6).
- Switched outputs can be set as either timer or ignition controlled with just the flick of switch.
- 12 timed outputs (whitex6, bluex6) that default to ignition controlled in case there’s no timer present.
- Timer settings are easy to program with our ts1 timer.